Friday 24 June 2011

Stashbuster Bracelet Swap!

Hey there Stashbusters,

Do you want a nice new shiny bright beaded bracelet?

Lime Drops
Bracelet by Catherine

Would you like to bust some of your stash and make a nice new shiny bright beaded bracelet for a fellow blog reader?

Purple & Green
Bracelet by Liz

Yes? Fantastic! Then read on...

I just love swaps and it's been a while since I was involved in a group one, so I thought it would be fun to set up one for OTTBS. Since it's my 1st time organising a swap, I'm keeping it nice and simple, no themes or special colourways but as this blog is supposed to be dedicated to stashbusting, at least 75% of the materials should be from your stash! It's fine to go out and purchase a pretty new clasp or the perfect focal that will just set off those seed beads you have had for 6 months but let's see if we can make use of the lovely stuff we already have!

Bracelet - Vintage Flower
Bracelet by Sarah (me!)

Here are the details,

Sign up by emailing me at librabeader at gmail dot com, include your postal address, bracelet length and details of any metal allergies.

Sign ups close 12.00 midnight Friday 1st July 2011

Partners will be assigned & sent out by 12.00 midnight Sunday 3rd July 2011

Please, no spoilers on blogs etc, let's try & keep who is beading for who secret until the swaps are received.

All bracelets should be posted by 8th August 2011, please remember to take a photo before you post your package and email it to me at the address above so it can be included in the big reveal!

Once you have received your bracelet, let me know, once all are received, I will then post all photo's and partner details here on the blog.

Hope that all makes sense! Please contact me if you have any questions.

Happy swapping!

Sarahx

6 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

cool! I would love to be included in the swap

KipperCat said...

I have to ask about Catherine's lovely green bracelet in diagonal peyote. Is this stiff enough for a bangle? I don't see a clasp, and I'm dying of curiosity.

Mrs Cake said...

I'm in! :)

Shirley said...

Oh, I love a swap! Add me to the list!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! :)

Peapod Beads said...

Hi KipperCat, it is continuous! click the photo and see more details on Flickr