Saturday 4 June 2011

Show and Tell - Mad Rings 2

I am glad that so many of you loved Heather's (Beading Patterns by Heather)Mad Ring 2 Design as much as I did! A few of us have made the ring and really enjoyed making it, the general agreement is that it is lots of fun to make! Thank you again to Heather for her generous discount!

A few of us have now completed the ring and I thought it would be fun to have a show and tell.

Dee made this gorgeous purple ring using version 1 of the pattern,

Mad Ring 1st Effort

I also made version 1 using peacocky colours, although the lime green was a bit too close to the gold so for my next version I will be sure to use all high contrast colours,

Mad Ring 2

Catherine made these beautiful vibrant rings using version 2 of the design,

Mad rings

And Liz also made version 2, isn't it gorgeous?

Mad Ring

I love them all and can't wait to make version 2 myself, the pattern is easy to follow and great fun to make.

Happy Beading,

Sarahx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you all did such a wonderful job with my Mad Rings 2 pattern - had loads of fun hey!

Happy you all enjoyed it and I really appreciate the support and collaboration.

Beading Regards

Heather:D

June said...

Amazing rings ...