Tuesday 31 May 2011

May Moodboard - And the winner is...

We've had an amazing response to May's green moodboard with a record 17 pieces submitted! Thank you so much to everyone who has joined in with us this month and also to all our readers and followers - we couldn't do it without you. Before I show you a round up of all the beautiful beadwork let's have a recap of the mosaic I posted at the beginning of the month...

Top row: green, Ghost Song, my lips are sealed
Middle row: Lime green wall, Pannonian sea, Green on Green
Bottom row: Crests Of Waves, Green Eyes, Green door against green grass


Debbie







Dee





Mandy



Carol



Liz (me)



Eleanor



Gemma



Elisabeth (adapted from a design by Kerrie Slade)



Didy



Kitty Ballistic





Catherine





Sarah



June




Again I'm using Random.org to randomly choose a name from the list and the beader who is in 1st position is...



Congratulations Didy!!! I'll be in touch shortly about your prize.

Well I hope you've all enjoyed this months challenge, don't forget to drop by again tomorrow when I'll be posting the brand new moodboard for June!

9 comments:

Nic :) said...

well done!!! x

Eleanor Snare said...

What a great collection of greeny jewellery! Well done to Diddy and looking forward to June's moodboard.

PS I love Kitty's earrings!

Kitty Ballistic said...

Well done, Didy!

And thank you, Eleanor. I felt like a bit of a fraud posting such simple earrings next to some of the beautifully intricate beadwork from others. It is inspiring me to try some seed bead work (I would like to have a go at making a beaded bead).

I am happy with my earrings because I did at least make something for the challenge AND they were beads from my stash. Onwards and upwards! :-D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Didy! I love green!!! This month was a labor of love, any chance to use green beads is awesome! Can't wait to see the June colors!

wingrovesmith2010 said...

Really like all the pieces, well done Didy...

Mrs Cake said...

I have to echo the sentiments, all the pieces were beautifully diverse and the winning piece is stunning, well done Didi! x

Unknown said...

Congrats Didi! So much loveliness. Such a fab variety from the simple to the complex and a great variety of techniques. All beautiful. Looking forward to tomorrow's post!
Gemxxx

June said...

Congratulations Didi, beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so thrilled! Thanks for your kind comments everyone. I have to report that my Green Man was sold this weekend at a craft fair I did. I was sad to see him go, but believe he has gone to a good home. Winning this competition is a great consolation for me!