Monday 18 October 2010

Monday Moodboard - Rainbow

Welcome to this week's Monday Moodboard! I hope you're all enjoying the moodboards that we've had so far. Summer is definitely over in the UK but that doesn't mean we can't have a splash of fun colour here on Operation Tackle That Bead Stash. I've chosen Rainbow as our colour scheme this week, which can be as vibrant or as subtle as you like. Go for bold bright primary colours or delicate pastels, the choice is yours! Don't forget that you can also take inspiration from the shapes and textures in the photos, although I wouldn't advice beading with cake ;)

Clockwise from top-left: Taste The Rainbow, Urban Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow eyeshadow ben nye and m.a.c.

As always, we love to see your work. If you make anything in rainbow colours this week please send your photos to me a liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk, or you can add them to our Flickr group pool and I'll post them in next week's reveal. Happy beading!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh what a lovely & inspiring moodboard! I already have a bit of an idea, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I love rainbows, and the pics you've chosen are brilliant Liz!:-D I do have my piece all planned out for once hehe